Niton XL3p+ XRF Analyzer is one of the advances, electronic tools that offers excellent performance. Added with SDD (Silicon Drift Detector), this testing application enhances two things: analytical performance and analyzer reliability. One distinctive thing about this Thermo Fisher Scientific tool is its point-and-shoot simplicity
Niton XL3p+ XRF Analyzer description:
Besides its point-and-shoot simplicity, there are details about Niton XL3p+ XRF Analyzer here:
- It has a rugged, ergonomic design, which suits the real-world industrial environments
- It is light
- It is well-sealed to protect the tool from moisture and dust
- It has daylight readable icons and colour, touch-screen display
- The standard analytical range of this tool is up to 31 elements
- It has an optional heat shield. This shield functions like the capability tester against the hot surface from 315 – 538 C
- It has a choice of test stands. These stands are for safe analysis of challenges when it comes to measuring samples
Niton XL3p+ XRF Analyzer also has additional (optional) accessories, like:
- Shielded belt holster
- Clip-on weld mask
- Soil testing guard.
- Niton XL3p+ XRF Analyzer hot adapter
- Niton XL3p+ XRF Analyzer extension pole
- Four additional test stands: portable test stands, stationery test stands, mobile test stands, and Field Mate test stand
How Niton XL3p+ XRF Analyzer is built:
Niton XL3p+ XRF Analyzer is built to suit your work. It is also equipped to adapt to the digital era. We can see that from the integrated USB and Bluetooth communications. They provide direct data transfer straight to your laptop, PC, or other networked storage devices. This tool also has optional, Bluetooth-based accessories, like the barcode reader, the printer, and GPS. Through this connectivity, here are what you can do with this:
- Setting operator permissions.
- Generating custom reports.
- Printing certificates of analysis.
- Remotely monitoring and operating the hands-free instruments straight from your PC.
The advantages of using Niton XL3p+ XRF Analyzer
Niton XL3p+ XRF Analyzer is very easy to use, even if you are non-technical personnel. It also has lower, long-term cost ownership. Another great thing about this electronic tool is also from the improved cycle time for high samples throughout the use.
When it comes to durability and endurance, this tool is the champion. Its advanced batteries make it last for up to ten hours of continuous operation – just from a single charge. Besides that, this tool also survives even in the harshest industrial environments.
Using Niton XL3p+ XRF Analyzer means being efficient with time. Compared to other Niton XRF Analyzers, this one has shorter analysis time. This tool is capable of the virtual, nondestructive analysis of all metal alloys for:
- Scrap metal recycling.
- Scrap metal casting and fabrication.
- Scrap metal manufacturing.
- PMI (positive material identification).
- Flow-accelerated corrosion (FAC).
- Precious metal analysis.
The Feature Leader of All Thermo Fisher Scientific Niton XRF Analyzers: All Thermo Fisher Scientific Niton XRF Analyzers have their leading skills. If Niton XL2 XRF Analyzer is the value leader and Niton XL2 GOLDD XRF Analyzer is the performance leader, then Niton XL3p+ XRF Analyzer is the feature leader. This is especially because it has the most features among the three.