Used Thermo Scientific Niton XL5 Handheld XRF Analyzer
Niton XL5 Handheld XRF Analyzer Designed to return lab quality results, the Niton XL5 Plus’ low limits of detection allow operators to scan a broad range of materials for diverse applications. Identify pure metals and alloys, obtain geochemical data, screen for heavy metals or determine plating and coating thickness. From metals to mining, and everything in between, the Niton XL5 Plus is ready to work.
- Verification of metals and alloys in manufacturing operations
- Non-destructive field inspections for positive material identification
- Point-and-shoot sorting at scrap recycling operations
- Measurement of single or multi-layer coat weight and coating thickness in surface treatment control
- Precious metal assay of bullion and jewelry
- Real-time geochemical analysis for mining exploration
- On-site heavy metal screening of polluted soils
- Screening for hazardous substances in consumer goods
Powered by a 5W x-ray tube, the Niton XL5 Plus generates fast and accurate results. An upgraded graphene window ensures optimum sensitivity for each measurement – even light elements. Results are displayed in real time, enabling you to make faster decisions. And with a standard system health check designed to verify operating parameters, your device will operate smoothly.
Size and weight
Make light work of heavy industrial tasks utilizing the Niton XL5 Plus. Weighing an industry leading 2.8 pounds (1.3 kilograms), the Niton XL5 Plus is the lightest handheld XRF analyzer available for elemental determination and alloy identification. It’s small footprint and featherweight design reduce operator fatigue while increasing productivity.
Tight spots are no match for the Niton XL5 Plus. Discover expanded field use with improved compact geometry and
ergonomics. Reaching tight welds, corners and joints, are no longer defined as awkward test spots for the Niton XL5 Plus. Standard Detector ProGuard protection also reduces risk when measuring sharp items.
Vivid new icons and an application interface ease navigation and configuration. Utilize swipe and touchscreen functionality, even with a gloved hand. Optional directional keys provide added usability. A hot swap battery keeps you up and running when it’s time to replace a low battery. Micro and macro cameras enable precise sample positioning and collect images for better record keeping. Finally, WiFi accessibility automatically transmits data from your device to PC.
- Thermo Scientific Niton XL5 unit
- Batterie for unit
- Charging dock for battery
- AC Adapter for charging dock
- Calibration coin
- User Documents
- User instructions CD
- Hard carrying case