Niton DXL Precious Metal Analyzer is a fast, simple nondestructive solution for gold analysis. Quickly distinguish between gold plating and solid gold and determine the accurate karat (K) weight of gold jewelry with the Thermo Scientific Niton DXL Precious Metal Analyzer.
The Niton DXL Precious Metal Analyzer designed specifically for countertop use in retail environments, the Niton DXL analyzer, with Thermo Scientific AuDIT gold-plating detection technology, delivers fast, reliable results for gold testing and metal analysis with just the push of a button.
Niton DXL Precious Metal Analyzer Description
Just a few seconds is all it takes to measure the exact precious metal content in jewelry, coins, and other valuable products using the Niton DXL Precious Metal Analyzer.
- Standard analytical range: 21 elements including all precious metals.
- Nondestructive analysis with near instantaneous results.
- Exceptionally fast, easy to use – see results in seconds on a bright, touch-screen color display.
- No harsh chemicals or acids that can burn your fingers, ruin clothing, and damage countertops.
- Easier, faster, more accurate than nitric acid test methods.
- Faster, more comprehensive analysis than fire assay, with comparable accuracy.
- Compact, elegant, ergonomic design for countertop placement in retail environments.
- Measure the content of all gold and precious metals without manually changing the calibration.
- Precisely determine the presence and concentration of other trace alloying elements and dangerous heavy elements, which could impact valuation and future refining needs.
- Built-in CCD camera makes precise sample positioning effortless.
- Optional small‑spot focus allows isolation and testing of small components.
Standard Elemental Suite: Ti, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Ga, Ge, Ru, Rh, Pd, Ag, Cd, In, Sn, Ir, Pt, Au, Pb and W