New Bruker S1 Titan 500 Handheld XRF Analyzer
Bruker S1 Titan 500 Handheld XRF Analyzer is a robust handheld XRF analyzer, designed to quickly and accurately display the elemental analysis of target samples from titanium to uranium. It also clocks in as one of the lightest, most powerful XRF analyzers currently available – weighing just under 1.5 kg with battery. Whether you are testing large machined parts, scrap metal or other products, the ergonomic pistol grip and trigger design allow for all-day “point-and-shoot” analyzing of materials.
Durable with the Latest Technology
The S1 Titan 500 features an integrated touch-screen color display, 50 kV X-ray tube operated at 40kV and max 1.5W output, SharpBeam technology, Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) with elemental range Ti-U, and an extremely tough housing that is sealed against humid and dusty environments (rated IP54). The graphene Window SDD provides fast and precise analysis with advanced detector technology.
The analyzer also comes with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB connectivity. Data can be stored internally on the instrument or a USB flash drive.
Spot Measurement Size
The spot measurement size 5 mm.
Each S1 Titan 500 ships with Bruker’s Instrument Toolbox, the PC software suite for controlling and communicating with the analyzer. The unit can be remotely controlled via Wi-Fi or USB so you can communicate with the instrument and manipulate data. Included are a report generator, spectrum viewer, grade table editor and the ability to install software & calibration updates.
The S1 Titan 500 can come with optional Bluetooth wireless accessories including an external GPS receiver providing GPS coordinates of the assay, a portable, rugged thermal printer, and a barcode reader.
The S1 Titan 500 features add-on calibration packages for measuring the following types of materials:
- Alloy Calibration – Includes package for heavy elements only (Ti-Bi). Includes type specific calibrations for Stainless steels, tool steels, low alloy steels, nickel alloys, cobalt alloys, copper alloys, zinc alloys, light alloys and general calibration for all other alloy types.
- Precious Metals – Au, Ag, Pt, Pd based alloys including KARAT library.
- Industrial Lead in Paint – Reports lead in paint as area concentration mg/cm².
Custom calibrations available upon request, including calibration modifications and customer grade libraries.
- Available calibrations include: alloy, gold, and precious metals, lead in paint and customer specific
- Superior graphene window SDD detector technology
- Superior count rates and resolution (compared to previous generation SiPIN instruments)
- Faster than previous generations
- Lower detection limits
|Graphene window SDD; 20mm2 active area; Typical resolution <145eV @450,000cps
|TITAN Detector Shield (TM)
|Included on all models
|Size / Weight
|25 cm x 28 cm x 9 cm / 1.5 kg (with battery)
|Optional on all models
|Mg – U
|Mg – U
|Ti – U
5mm or 3mm optional.
- Bruker S1 Titan 500 Handheld XRF Analyzer
- Two (2) high performance Li-Ion batteries with smart charger
- USB stick for data storage and easy reporting
- Bruker Instrument Toolbox software package for reporting, qualitative spectral analysis, live spectrum functionality, flexible grade table, user field editor and remote instrument control
- 5 spare PROLENE™ protective windows
- Extensive manuals and safety video
- Waterproof and pressure equilibrated PELICAN™ transport case
- 2 year standard warranty (Extendable to 5 year total Protection)
- Availability:27 In Stock
- Model:S1 Titan 500