Niton XL2 XRF Analyzer is an advanced electronic tool that offers high performance. From the exterior, we can see that it can maintain the point-and-shoot simplicity.
This Thermo Fisher Scientific testing application has been the hallmark of XRF instruments. It is also light and well-sealed to avoid getting covered with moist and dust.
By the way, XRF stands for X-Ray Flourescence, this tool is the first option for metal recycles.
Niton XL2 XRF Analyzer description:
Niton XL2 XRF Analyzer stands out for its point-and-shoot simplicity. If the personnel at work are not from technical background, they still know how to use this. Besides that, here are the complete descriptions of this tool:
- The design is rugged, perfect for real-world, industrial environments
- The analysis using this tool is nondestructive. The result is rapid and accurate – almost instantaneous
- Besides its tight seal, the design of this app is ergonomical
- It has daylight, readable icons
- The standard, analytical range is up to 30 elements. This means it ranges from sulfur to uranium
- It has color, touch-screen display and an integrated camera, this feature helps you to view the alloy grade and chemistry of the recycled metals
The things you can do with Niton XL2 XRF Analyzer
There are plenty of things that you can do with this advanced electronic tool:
- Setting operator permissions
- Generating custom reports
- Printing certificates of analysis
- Operating the instrument hands-free straight from your PC
The last point regarding this tool’s ability is set-up to catch up with the digital era. With USB and Bluetooth communications, the data provided is directly transferred to PC or other storage network device. With Bluetooth, you can also use its three optional: Bluetooth barcode reader, printer, and GPS.
The disadvantages of using Niton XL2 XRF Analyzer
The volatile commodity prices these days, everything needs to be done as quickly as possible. That is also the same case with sorting recycled metals. If it is done manually, it takes too much time. The possibility of human error may also occur in the sorting process. The effect of all those impacts on the profitability. Since those recycled metals are used as part of your industrial business, you may lose with your competitors. This business is tough, so there is almost no room for even a minor mistake. Everything has to be precise.
Niton XL2 XRF Analyzer has helped this metal industry to become better, faster, and more accurate. The only disadvantage it has is when people try to sort recycled metals manually again. They may struggle with accuracy and consistency, which will affect the quality of the products.
Alloys to analyze
With Niton XL2 XRF Analyzer rugged, handheld analyzer, these are the alloys that you can analyze with:
– Stainless steels
– Tool steels
– Low alloy steels
– Wrought aluminum
– Ni/Co alloys
– Other types of alloys, like: tantalum, hafnium, tungsten, and many more.)
Video demonstration Stainless Steel Analysis with Niton XL2 XRF Analyzer