Niton XL2 GOLDD XRF Analyzer is an advanced, electronic tool that offers high-quality performance. Just like all Niton XRF Analyzer, this application also maintains point-and-shoot simplicity. From the exterior, you can see that the tool is lightweight and 100% perfectly sealed – to avoid moisture and dust. This tool is strong, because of its resilience in the harshest environments. Whether it is the field or on the shop floor, this one is solid gold. (Not literally, though).
GOLDD in Niton XL2 GOLDD XRF Analyzer stands for “Geometrically-Optimized Large Area Drift Detector”. Besides the point-and-shoot simplicity, these are the features that this tool has:
- It has an SDD (Silicon Drift Detector). This technology helps you to get fast, accurate analysis of light elements with no helium that urges or vacuum that pumps
- The analysis is nondestructive. From turn on to trigger, the result is almost instantaneous
- The design is ergonomic
- This tool has daylight, readable icons and multilingual options
- This tool also has a color touch-screen display and an integrated camera
- The standard analytical range for this tool is up to 30 elements.
These analyzers have optional features, like:
- Soil testing guard
- Wielding mask.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Field Mate and three stands: portable, stationery, and mobile stands
- An engine guard that has two (2) functions: protecting critical detection components and minimizing operational downtime
Things that you can do with Niton XL2 GOLDD XRF Analyzer, here are things that you can do when using this tool:
- Setting the operator permissions
- Generating custom reports
- Printing certificates of analysis (which can also be personalized with the logo of your company)
- Remotely monitoring and operating the hands-free instrument – straight from your PC
- With integrated USB and Bluetooth communications, the data transfer is provided directly to your PC or another networked storage device. This eliminates the hassling data synchronization procedures that are required by XRF Analyzers that use Windows Mobile
Niton XL2 GOLDD XRF Analyzer is perfect for metal alloy analysis, environmental screenings, and mining operations
The advantages of using Niton XL2 GOLDD XRF Analyzer:
For those who work in industrial businesses, here are the basic advantages of using this tool:
- This Thermo Fisher Scientific analyzer is easy to use, even for those who are not from the technical background
- The rugged design is most suitable for the harshest industrial environments
- The integrated camera helps you to get the most accurate positioning when you analyze any area
- The test is completely nondestructive
The main GOLDD advantage is:
It delivers vast and quick improvements in sensitivity or measurements. Compared conventional to Si-PIN detectors, GOLDD delivers them ten times faster. If you compare them to conventional SDD (Silicon Drift Detectors), GOLDD delivers them three times faster.
The disadvantages of using Niton XL2 GOLDD XRF Analyzer just like with all Thermo Fisher Scientific Niton XRF Analyzers, this tool has more advantages than disadvantages. With Niton XL2 GOLDD XRF Analyzer, you get fast, accurate results on analyzing metal alloys
Video demonstration analysis of Gold Jewelry using Niton XL2 GOLDD